Used in Treatment of : Skin Disorder ( Psoriasis, Acne, Eczema, Urticaria & Other Allergic Skin Conditions)
Due to many varied causes, the blood becomes overloaded with toxins. Excess of toxins may also be deposited in the skin making it difficult for the sweat glands to deal with, resulting in common inflammatory skin conditions characterized by frequent episodes of redness, itching including thick, dry, silvery scales on the skin and superficial skin eruptions that are caused by blocked skin pores
- Impurities in the blood
- External skin infection
- Endotoxins-due to daily routine
- Increase of sebum production
- Excess intake of spicy and sour foods
- Over exposure to sunlight
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Itching all over the body
- Reddish patches on the skin
- Rough surface of the skin.
- Discolouration of the skin.
- Skin allergy
- White heads / black heads
- Inflammation of the skin
- Scarring of the skin
Treatment Ayurvedic Approach
- Blood purification.
- Avoid constipation.
- Eradicate worms.
- Improve liver function.
- Herbs that have a cooling effect
Ayuderme is a herbal combination that provides nourishment to the body, promoting healthy skin, as well as helping restore and balance the digestive and glandular system. AYUDERME treats a variety of skin problems, improves digestion, strengthens the liver and eliminates wastes and toxins from the colon and the kidneys.
AYUDERME is recommended for the following indications
- Acne vulgaris
- Skin ulcers and other allergic skin conditions
- Purifies the blood
- Cleans and detoxifies the body
- Provides astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Strengthens the liver
Avoid sour, spicy, sea foods and alcoholic drinks. Adequate intake of water is recommended.
Recommended Product Combinaton
Ayuderme + Ayulite + Ayucid